Throughout November, PMT in cooperation with the Community Policing sector in the ASP HQ organized weekly meetings with the management level of TLP Elbasan and its relevant commissariats
Due to the implementation of the security protocol for the Covid-19 pandemic situation, meetings were organized on the online platform “Zoom”. This has been made possible thanks to the equipping of all police commissariats of TLPD Elbasan with new laptops.
The purpose of these meetings was to follow up on a periodic basis the implementation of changes according to the work plan designed by the Project Change management Working Group, chaired by Deputy Director of TLPD Elbasan.
During these meetings, a number of issues related to the practical implementation of the changes were addressed as follows:
· The two shifts work system of CPOs and the advantages of its implementation.
· Transfer of some tasks from CPOs to Patrol Police, where possible.
· Cooperation and coordination between CPOs, Patrol Police and CIDs in the Police Zone.
· Management of urgent police operations by the patrol police and reporting it to the system.
· COPs’ Reporting according to the Daily Quality Report.
· Weekly cumulative analysis of daily reports by the Chief of Order at the Police Stations, etc.