Project Title:“Youth facing cyber crime”
Name of Grantee: Albanian Institute of Political Studies
Overall Objective: Establishing bridges of partnership between students of secondary and high schools and the State Police in order to prevent cyber crimes at schools and increased confidence toward police.
Activities and Outcomes:
- one start-up event;
- Two educational seminars with students;
- 1 training session with students on prevention of cyber crime in two schools;
- One organized visit to RPD of Tirana;
- Awareness campaign in the organization’s facebook against cyber crime;
- One spot produced and distributed computing on social networks and the Internet;
- A football match between students and RPD Tirana police officers;
- One closure event.